• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Contest winning designs - mini-houses

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of these deeds and would appreciate some info on the differences between these 3 - and would also appreciate any info regarding the rarity of the 2004 one.

Attachments

D

DVI

Mini Contest 2004 Winning House - Veteran Reward
Mini Contest Winning House - Veteran Reward

I'm not familiar enough with these to say that I know definitively that any of yours aside from the first picture are veteran rewards, but when I opened my vet reward gump the names I listed were the ones available.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 2004 winning house was from the Christmas contest, I think.. really lovely design with one of those super large trees and a white chapel type building

the 'mini contest winning house' is the one called Malas Mountain Pass

I don't recall what the 'contest winning custom house design'.... could you place it and post a shot?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[

I don't recall what the 'contest winning custom house design'.... could you place it and post a shot?[/COLOR]
Sorry - I would like to but I aint got room in my houses to place single items let alone a mini-house.

T

Trevelyan

Interesting.

I checked and have all three. However, only the "Mini Contest Winning House" has no vet reward tag, and only that one is facing another way, whereas two of Bobar's face the other way (which also do not have the vet reward tag).

I would reckon that there are four different ones, two of which may be older, two may be newer:

Contest 2004 Winning House Design (1st year veteran reward)
Contest Winning Custom House Design (1st year veteran reward)

Then, they may have been changed to

Contest 2004 Winning House Design
Mini Contest Winning House

I say this because I placed, and axed, a "mini contest winning house". These also seem to be more available than their "1st year veteran reward" counterparts and are the names on the vet reward gump. Why did they change, and when?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so we're talking about, then, just two styles with three different names? if all of yours have been placed, Trevelyan, could you post a shot corresponding with the names, please, time and space permitting, of course

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
finally figured this out!

the "Contest Winning Custom House Design" [1st Year Veteran Reward] becomes "Mini Contest Winning House" with no vet tag after placement, that's also why one deed is reversed (mini house deeds with vet tags have not yet been placed, they all lose them at placement) tho why the name changes like that I haven't got a clue