• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CONTEST: Win an Authenticator

E

Eldorian

Making this one short and sweet and rewarding those who lurk/post these forums frequently.

I have 3 Blizzard Authenticators that are looking for a home.

First 3 replies to this thread (of different people) wins one.

Please leave it to US residents only, sorry, not willing to pay for the international shipping of these :p

N

Nyaz

I'm not in it to win one, I just want to prove I can be first and that honor is enough for me.

*bows*

R

Rockafizz

Whats a authenticator? sounds neat

and eldor it sais in beta inv to be prepared to give username and password to authenticate beta use...

i dont think theyd ask but id rather be sure its the actual beta, so did it say that anywhere in your beta invite?

and im in the U.S ...sweet ^.^

L

Lag

Haha. I'm guessing that Nyaz, xecti, and penguin win.

Grats guys.

Dont lose the little bugger :)

N

Nyaz

And I'm european, so I can't compete. I was just showing off a little, so I could have won if I had been able to / wanted to :p

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Eldorian and WoW Stratics! :)

I'll be sure to put it to good use... like gnome bowling! :D

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to thank Eldorian & the WoW Stratics Team! The Blizzard Authenticator arrived in the mail. :)

E

Emuishere

I love mine! It make syou feel great that its harder to get your account hacked.