• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Contest Rules - Backpack Art, Decorations, Best Paper Doll For Mega Prizes

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1619986194454.png

I would like to announce the rules for some contests.
Submission of works and acceptance of entries
Decoration contest April 18th
Backpack art contest April 18th
Paper doll contest April 25th

① Contest for backpack art (themes, parrots or tropical)
② Contest for decoration (theme, opical summer)
③ Contest for the best paper doll on the vendor (themes, vacation or orc)

choose a theme and try make it a Cooool design with coin art and Best dress or something!

these events will be held soon in the event area and those are open for everybody, even if you come from other shards.
please let us know and ask what, If anything you wanted entry into.
We will give you gooddy bag and 1 million gold for Participation rewards

Prizes
Normally, the winner was announced at the closing ceremony of the festival, but this time the schedule is a bit tight, so we may start voting after the festival is over, and In that case Prizes up to We will be delivered your home shard at a later.
Tight schedule for my personal reason
The items in the image are Preparing as a lottery prize and some contest prize

リワード.png
About Free Lottery
This is included in the Goody bags that you can get as Participation rewards if you attend some events.
I'll add an image later.

Lottery Ticket For MEGA Millions
Luxury prizes of 1P or more in total !!
We are distributing this goody bag to the participants of the event.
The content engraved on the enclosed Necro Book is the lottery number. Please note that if you modify or lose this, you will not receive the prize even if your number is won.
Thank you for your understanding.
Roll dice with a lucky dealer in the game to determine the winner, by May 3rd. Winners will be announced in a thread on the Rare Collectors Forum
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact information below.

book.png

Entry Rules

① Contest for backpack art (themes, parrots or tropical)
You can use any backpack or box for your arts, backpacks for the contest have a limit of 124 items in though.
If you are submitting your work, please include your name and contact information (ICQ 491537457, Discord blend #8261, Twitter @uo_blend or stratics PM) in the book and hand it to the event staff.
also, we will post an image of the house on display later, so you can submit your work at the house post.(In this case, the number of items is limited to 123 items.)
If you don't have youe contact infrmation, you will need to keyword or something, and write that in the book for when you claim your prize an the contest.

②Contest for decoration (theme, Tropical summer)
Temporarily set the authority of our house to you.
we will need to switch permissions from co-owner to friend when your work is complete, and let us know the name of the work when it is completed.

③ Please let us know if you are participating at the time of vendor setup. And set the entry number in the title of your vendor.

Feel Free Any Question
ICQ 491537457, Discord blend #8261, Twitter @uo_blend or stratics PM

Thank you for reading
I would like to meet you there :)

Attachments

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In previous festivals, the winners of contests and lottery were announced during the closing ceremony of the festival.
However, this time, I have all the vendor house setups and in charge of silent auction myself, so I wouldn't have enough time to set up any ceremonies or contest votes

For lottery, by May 3rd I will use a lucky dealer to roll dice and decide the winner.
For the contest, I'll post all the images here, but without a general vote here, I'll give the judge 10 points,
Judges will use 10 points for each contest to give points to their favorite works. I will hear from them directly, or they vote here
and I will aggregate them and announce the winner

judge a contest

@Manticore
@Nails Warstein
@Captn Norrington
@Pampa DH
@Kincsem
@tamagoya
@kizomeya
@Queen Arya (If she is absent, @Alexander of ATL. will act for her)
blend

Please let us know in advance if you would like to join the jury.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oops, I forgot one name.
@Dryzzid of Atlantic will host the next rares festival,
I think they have plans for a winter, rares festival in Atlantic
I'm looking forward to next festival, so He has 20 points !!

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Backpack art contest
The theme is parrot or tropical
The deadline is April 30th
We are still recruiting.
1619826393311.png

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Check the engraving on your necro book and let me know if these numbers are included

1619986265847.png