• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Contest for a UO (ish) bumper sticker

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey folks,

I was fooling around with one of the websites where you can make custom bumper stickers and made this guy:

bane-sticker.JPG

I made a couple copies for some UO friends, but I also made a couple extra for Stratics. So I'm thinking I'll give them away to whoever wants to enter in this thread.

The rules:

1. I make no guarantee on these stickers. Just made them for fun. Use at your own discretion.
2. If you want to enter for one of the copies, post in this thread either
- a picture of one (or more) of your UO houses decorated with something from the last Wildfire event (suits, table, what have you), or
- a picture of someone else's house deco in UO that you think is really well done, or
- a tip for other UO players that may not be common knowledge but that has helped you in-game (making a looting agent in EC, farming specific types of items / mods, etc)
- a video that involves bane dragons or wildfire ostards in PvP
3. Deadline for entry is Wednesday, Sept 22, 2021 at 8 AM EDT.
4. DO NOT POST PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD. I will PM you to get the mailing address if you win.
5. Entries will be judged by me, based on whatever criteria I want, for whatever mood I'm in :) Again, this is just for fun.

I think I'll have two or three leftover once I've sent off the ones already spoken for, so jump in with an entry if you are at all interested.

Have a great weekend all!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
vistaprint.com

You can add pics to your bumper sticker.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A bumper sticker you say....

"OoOo OOo OooOoOO"

Have spirit speak? :p