• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] contemplating selling my luna house any takers?

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
2b atl would be the starting price, if interested let me know if your not go troll another post :) just east of moongate
i would say only house right next to bank moongate and stables, uber convenient

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Pen, this really makes you look bad, to me and Ionya, at least... I have watched others test you here, within the "beloved" Siege Perilous, and you started out strong, but (as many do) you finally succumbed to the bitter vibrations that were coming your way.

I'm a give, another, the benefit of the doubt kind of woman and I thought to myself, "oh no, he's not here to try to make a real life penny out of pixel crack."

Seeing this post now I am saddened because, by golly, it looks like you're trying to make a real life penny out of pixel crack.

- Delilah the Mad

Last edited:

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lol think what yah want, im actually just trying to get out of the house what i paid into it, I have made plenty of this game but its been years since i made much off it,

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
But this is Siege, where Luna is laughed at and bad moods are contagious. Till the influx of 2 house 2 shard peeps, nobody but a few PKs lived in Luna... Houses were basically available for the price of placement.