• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Container-Closing When Crossing Server Lines on a Boat

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love fishing, MIBs, hunting merchant ships. However, I really hate it when my fisher's backpack and the ship hold close when the ship crosses a server line.

Has there been any mention at meet and greets about changing this? I don't understand why it was fixed long ago for crossing server lines on land but has never been fixed for crossing server lines at sea.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Da Fish Lady tinks da same ting!! Herz hoping da when dey redo da high sea stuff demz fix dat too! Herz gunna hab uh long list fur demz do dooz!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oh yes, that is annoying.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the warning that your Siege blessed item is no longer blessed (even though it still is!)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this really necessary? The game has been like this since the beginning. It will remain to be so until the game shuts down. The game was divided into subservers in the first place to cut down on the sheer amount of lag caused by a a persistent player driven world. What you are asking for would require a rewrite of the game in its entirety.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's especially annoying on Siege, because you get the message that your one Siege Blessed item has unblessed. So far it never really unblesses, but still, it's annoying.

Sorry AJ, went straight to adding my thought without reading all responses. ;-)

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a bug fix publish coming up, add that and the fact you lose your mana/hp/stam when you walk through a server line from your amour re-equiping.