• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Consolidated Both my auctions for Event rares

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I consolidated both auctions. All bids are updated and same rules apply for both. when bidding please post list item is on, 1 or 2. Sorry if this is an inconveinence, just be easier to track on one auction rather than 2 and both lists will end at date/time stated

OP: All items located on ATL, buyer is responsible for pick up. Bids must be in post, no PMs. Auction will run until Nov 26th ending at 9pm EST. I am not going to set any starts or buyouts but also I reserve the right to NOT SELL THE ITEM if I am not comfortable with the final price, just so everyone knows ahead of time. With that said, Let the bidding begin ASAP!!!!!

List 1

1. Happy Easter Baja-2010

2. Bloodied Tunic Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15) High Bid 60mil WootSauce

3. Proof Of A Completed Assignment (~40) some where turned in so not sure on numbers that are still out there High bid Ultimakong 15mil Sold

4. I Died Playing Mesanna Roulette (Full Apron) (80) High Bid Alex of ATL 20mil Sold

5. I Won The Capture The Fort Event On Atlantic 2010 (6) High Bid Alex of ATL 20mil Sold

6. Jukan Ceremonial Kantana (5) High Bid Midnightpheonix 82mil Sold

7. A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (10) High Bid 125mil Halister Marner Sold
List 2

1. I Killed Something At The Atlantic PVM Competition (28) High Bid Ultimakong 12mil Sold

2. Halloween Sash 2009 (~5) High Bid Yanaki2 10mil

3. Partisan of Chaos sash (~85) High bid Alex of ATL 20m

4. A Hexed Runic Bracelet (21) High Bid Fraggles 27mil Sold

5. Sharturb Ob Rigor (Bracelet) (2-5) High Bid Fraggles 60mil Sold

6. Goblin Oil (~20) High Bid Ultimakong 30mil Sold

7. Garkin's Dagger (>10) High Bid Midnightpheonix 30mil Sold

8. Extremely Rare triple slayer sword Undead,Snkae,Ogre. Never seen a triple slayer anywhere else. Sold

9. Carrot Gone Bad-Easter 2010

10. Ruined Miasma recipe scroll High Bid Ultimakong 20mil Sold

11. A Badly Damaged Scroll That Reads: Se..ret Entr..nce ... Zen..o's Tre..sury. High Bid Stryder 16mil Sold

12. A Demonic Zombie Skull (10) High Bid Fraggles 40mil Sold

13. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest (Red) (45) High Bid Stryder 47mil Sold

14. Savage Travel Rations (10) High Bid 20mil Fraggles Sold

15. Full candle of love quest set High Bid PoCove 15mil

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This ends at 9pm EST tonight. All bids are at acceptable selling points except Jukan Ceremonial Kantana, Sharturb Ob Rigor (Bracelet), and Full candle of love quest set. As stated in OP, items that do not reach price I am comfortable with I cant sell it.

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List 1

3 Proof Of A Completed Assignment = 15 mils

List 2

1. I Killed Something At The Atlantic PVM Competition (28) = 12 mils

6. Goblin Oil (~20) = 30 mils

13. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest (Red) = 22 mil

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, i'd like to make the following bids please :

list 1-

3. Proof Of A Completed Assignment (~40) High Bid Stryder 5mil

list 2-

11. A Badly Damaged Scroll That Reads: Se..ret Entr..nce ... Zen..o's Tre..sury. High Bid Styder 16mil

12. A Demonic Zombie Skull (10) High Bid Stryder 32mil

13. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest (Red) (45) High Bid Stryder 24mil

M

Midnightphoenix

Jukan Ceremonial katana (5) 50mil

Garkin's dagger (>10) 30mil

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
list 2

13. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest (Red) (45) High Bid Stryder 30mil

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will PM all the winners to set up meet, I will be in game right after this so whoever can meet tonight please let me know. Also all items where low enough to utilze vendor except the crux book

M

Midnightphoenix

Woot! Thanks for the good auction Angel. I'll be in game

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would mean thats a wrap folks, thanks for the bids. all winners give me a sec to tally and grab items, i will meet yas at luna bank

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth transaction man...Hope to bid on your auctions again.

Cheer..:)

M

Midnightphoenix

Thanks again Angel for both the smooth auction and trade. =)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to you Ultimakong and Midnightpheonix, both parties very quick and easy to do business with