• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Considering to return - where to play? :)

Shanee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

I used to play around 2000-2005 and suddenly felt like playing again. What is it like these days? :)

Which shard should I play on? Previously I've played on Europa but I've moved to California recently. Is Pacific shard active? Is there an active RP community anywhere?

Thanks! :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello!

I used to play around 2000-2005 and suddenly felt like playing again. What is it like these days? :)
Which shard should I play on? Previously I've played on Europa but I've moved to California recently. Is Pacific shard active? Is there an active RP community anywhere?

Thanks! :)
If your looking for population then Atlantic is your choice (especially since you moved, Europa is ok but not as populated), however if you want to Role Play then Catskills is your best shard for that (Chesapeake if you want to goblin RP hehe :p). They have tavern nights on Catskills with other player events NEWS - February - 2018 EM & Player Events, population is low but very friendly and RP oriented. Hope that helps and welcome back :)