• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Consecrate Weapon & Lightning Strike??????

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kyrie_Elaison

I have tried using these together, but don't seem to get any bonus. Do these stack?

I would think if you used enemy of one, then consecrate weapon, and lightning strike they would all work together.

Also, what are the best moves to use for PvP? Mainly just specials, or are there certain moves from Bushido and Chiv?

What moves will work together?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have tried using these together, but don't seem to get any bonus. Do these stack?

I would think if you used enemy of one, then consecrate weapon, and lightning strike they would all work together.

Also, what are the best moves to use for PvP? Mainly just specials, or are there certain moves from Bushido and Chiv?

What moves will work together?
in short yes

eoo gives increased damage to opponent of one type
concecrate weapon converts damage type to the enemies worst resist
ls gives 50% increase in chance to hit up to 45 max and gives chance to hit with a critical doing even more depending on what bushido is i believe not sure though
I use all three a lot especialy in the invasion on my abc archer
also would be good to know what you are fighting if what your fighting has even resists across the board you wont see a change and if its only 10% say then you may onnly see a point or two

snowdog ls shard

C

Connor_Graham

in short yes

eoo gives increased damage to opponent of one type
concecrate weapon converts damage type to the enemies worst resist
ls gives 50% increase in chance to hit up to 45 max and gives chance to hit with a critical doing even more depending on what bushido is i believe not sure though
I use all three a lot especialy in the invasion on my abc archer
also would be good to know what you are fighting if what your fighting has even resists across the board you wont see a change and if its only 10% say then you may onnly see a point or two

snowdog ls shard
This is correct. The actual percentage for Critical Strike with LS is 13% at GM and 20% at 120 Bushido.