• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Consecrate Weapon and the DF

S

Seismic

I read somewhere on Stratics awhile ago that Consecrate Weapon does not actually help in damage increase against the DF.

I am at work, so I can't try it, plus my archer isn't currently in Doom atm.

Can someone confirm or deny this please?

C

Connor_Graham

The resists for the DF are the same for every resist, so Cons Wep has no lowest resist to work with.

G

GFY

A good thing to remember is, if you have a weapon that hits your opponent's weakness already, (like fire for an Arctic Ogre Lord) you don't need to consecrate weapon, this also applies to a monster with all the same number in all resists.

Consecrate weapon applies damage to your opponent's lowest resist, if there all the same your just waisting mana.

5% Luck

And yet when i provoke a necro caster on the df some times they corpskin him! A necro player will do this as well! So yes some times it is in fact wize to CW on the DF.

Sometimes...

G

GFY

And yet when i provoke a necro caster on the df some times they corpskin him! A necro player will do this as well! So yes some times it is in fact wize to CW on the DF.

Sometimes...
Exactly.

Know your environment, and how to best take advantage of any situation!