• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connectivity Issues

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just an FYI I've been having FIOS issues which have caused the site to be unavailable at times over the last few days. I have FIOS coming between 1-3 PM EST today, I would anticipate a downtime during that block as they repair my ONT. Hopefully once they've finished we will be OK.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
FIOS never arrived last night, apparently an issue with their dispatch system cancelled all of the dispatches. Anyway, they arrived this morning and took care of business. We should be good finally, though tonight I may need to reorganize wiring and we will go down temporarily while I do that, if I have to disconnect anything to do it.