• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connection issues?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
If you can add a few more details, it might help.
Do you get to see the list of servers, or you cannot log in at all? Does the log-in page come up at all? etc..

segmentman

Adventurer
As soon as I hit login button it , i get a network error box and within it says connection lost......gonna try rebooting my pc and see what happens.

segmentman

Adventurer
I can connect all over the internet except UO........I wrote to support, got a reply of it being sent to the bug department.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I can connect all over the internet except UO........I wrote to support, got a reply of it being sent to the bug department.
You may or may not get a response from tech support/bug dept.
Yep try reboot.
Then try to update by checking the "deep update" little square bottom of the log in page, if you get there.
Then try disabling the Antivirus for 15 minutes and try to log in again.
Is this after a recent patch also? When is the last time it worked?

segmentman

Adventurer
You may or may not get a response from tech support/bug dept.
Yep try reboot.
Then try to update by checking the "deep update" little square bottom of the log in page, if you get there.
Then try disabling the Antivirus for 15 minutes and try to log in again.
Is this after a recent patch also? When is the last time it worked?
worked the night before last....... i am going to see if the classic client works too........seems it's just enhanced client giving me issues.......

segmentman

Adventurer
it worked.......thank you very much. I learned I need to open from the desktop icon from here on out, and not the taskbar thingy.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Interesting how the task bar shortcut would fail. It must have been directing to a past version of patch somehow. Good job solving this! Something to learn every day!