• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Connection issues

• Thread starter Jeradin Kindhart
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jeradin Kindhart

Anybody else having connection problems? I was connecting fine up until the last time i logged to get onto a new character. Now it keeps saying unable to login due to either a new patch or my name and pass are wrong, which i know they arent cause i logged onto account page just fine.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems the Log In servers are acting wonky.....
Hope it gets fixed soon..
hmm...

KYLIE!!!

J

Jeradin Kindhart

Ah ok, so it isnt just me and my connection / computer. Thank you very much, hope it gets fixed soon also.. :sad2:

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's usually best to go look in UHall when something like this happens, as it's usually the first place people go to complain - sometimes mere moments after something goes down - thus allowing you to determine whether or not it's just you.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

i did, only thing mentioned was oceania i think it was from a few days back.