• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations to cocopuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichDC

Congrats on winning the bank renovation!!

Any chance of giving us a sneak peak on the finished product?

Once again, Congrats!!!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Once again, Congrats!!!
it is on the u hall page and he is clearly useing a shaveing product while building

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Once again, Congrats!!!
Here are a few of the pics...

That is his post on u-hall and all i have to say is only a idiot would send the screenies to EA/Mythic, and mythic shows their ignorance if you look closely at the top of the pictures it shows odd icons

R

RichDC

Lol i get your shaving reference!!!

Although he might be playing a free server, who knows...

Either way i like the designs, simplistic yet elegant.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
I agree ..very nice and simple.
I would have left the dragon head out however, seems out of place.
As a true plant lover the plants add and give warmth to the location.

Congrats Coco !!!!!

Lol i get your shaving reference!!!

Although he might be playing a free server, who knows...

Either way i like the designs, simplistic yet elegant.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://uo.stratics.com/content/guides/emulatorfaq.shtml

Since it's unlikely any freeshard would allow Cocopuff to decorate their bank, I'd say he did this offline, wouldn't you?

If it makes you sleep better at night keep believeing it, however the theory behind my thinking is if THAT program is on his computer offline, what is stopping him from useing it while online, or a EA server. His example for haveing it as it helps with freeshards is also within his comments.

Either way THAT program is on his computer obviously the same one that has UO and it does not take a much to figure out that it is either used on EA's servers or he is breaking the TOS by playing a freeshard where I understand that it is legal to use.

Irreguardless how you want to put it he posted pictures of it on his computer, that has UO. HOW it was needed to puta couple simple benches and tables who knows, bottom line is that it is a ITTP.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few of the pics...

That is his post on u-hall and all i have to say is only a idiot would send the screenies to EA/Mythic, and mythic shows their ignorance if you look closely at the top of the pictures it shows odd icons

What are those gray bauble like things under the table?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While using an emulator to play online on non-official shards is against ToS using such off line to create comics, flash movies or buildings isn't.

Since it's unlikely any freeshard would allow Cocopuff to decorate their bank, I'd say he did this offline, wouldn't you?
I agree with alvinho, i could really care elss that he did it on a freeshard whoopty freakin doo. The fact that he posted a pic, and sent it to ea and everything, with the obvious use of a completely illegal program (the one that gives you pot icons etc on the bar at the top) and they never said a thing is what gets me. What to say he doesn't also use that program with ea? why cant people get past the fact that people are cheating and destroying this ****in game. You mods are the worst for it, someone will post pics of themselves running client side hacks and 3 illegal programs and you say "omgosh no accusations" when the facts are on the damn screen! you people are a joke.

R

RPHeaven

Ive been reading Stratics for quite some time now and have only recently been posting to it, mostly due to the fact I dont quite get people on here that much. I mean its really no different then encounters in RL i guess, someone does a good job on something theres always going to be that guy who feels it isnt a good job or they cxheated and so on etc. etc.. What goes on in here though is taken a step beyond cause in RL you wouldnt catch someone talkin to me the way people in here talk to eachother. Now I expect the flames to burn hotter than Hell but as far as I can tell the person on the other screen is a scared little boy or girl just screaming for attention. So ive decided to start a website and figured what better thread to post about then this one that went from Congratulating Coco for winning a contest to a flame thread. So hear me out. LetsDuelIRL.com , I'll host bouts for people who flame eachother on blogs, forums and so on. We'll get together where the FLAMERS can meet for the first time and Duke it out until one gives up or the match is stopped because someone isnt leaving the way he entered. Im serious about this....................nah im just playin i couldnt care less really i just felt like wasting a bunch of flamers time having to read this thinking it was something its not. Thanks for your time and I look forward to this in the future.. Congrats Coco job well done you damn cheater......just playing

Duel My Mule

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Im looking at the design and it could have simply been done in Paint and InsideUO.

That is how I did mine and mine has more in it. Every item you see and TILE its a single space and copied and pasted in. He obviously did bank screen shots by each section. You can tell by his characters Shadow.

I used mine as an example because I can show you all my paint and InsideUO designs.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep the general insults and usual accusation out of here.
Or else.
:spider:

M

mr crabs

What are those gray bauble like things under the table?
they are spwan gems to make items or things spwan, used from a program for admins on free shards and i believe cannot be used on prod shards

M

Malador

While using an emulator to play online on non-official shards is against ToS using such off line to create comics, flash movies or buildings isn't.

It might not be against the Stratics TOS but it is against EA's published ROC. The Shaving Utensil and the Server Emulator are both forbidden.

You will not create, use, play on or provide any server emulator or other service where Ultima Online may be played. You will not post, use or distribute any utilities, applications, emulators or other software tools related to Ultima Online that do not have the express written permission of Electronic Arts to be used with the Service. Information about approved software can be found here.

Having said that I could care less but lets not mislead folks.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are spwan gems to make items or things spwan, used from a program for admins on free shards and i believe cannot be used on prod shards
Ty

:scholar:The more i learn, the worse off ill be lol

H

hydro

hopefuly EA will ban all his or her accounts. if he or she is using it on a free shard chances are they are using it on others..

Status
Not open for further replies.