• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations to all elected Governors...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to take the time to congratulate all the elected Governors for this cycle and wish them good luck.

I ran for Governor of Trinsic, all though I lost it was fun and a very close race until the end. Mainly want to thank everyone that came out to vote and to thank all my supporters... some that went above and beyond to support me I thank you all.

I wish that everyone that voted in Trinsic will stick around and help populate the Great City of Trinsic again.... Thanks to all.

....signed: "the town drunk".

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also send my Congratulations to the newly Elected Governors. I wish to send a heartfelt thanks to all those who took time to vote for me.

I was fortunate to win my race against Ma Nerva of Ordo Templi Orientis from Great Lakes.