• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Congratulations Governors.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I appreciate the dedication you have shown and look forward to meeting with each and everyone of you soon. I also look forward to meeting all of the concerned citizens of our lands. I will organize a series of Town Hall meetings to this effect. I want to hear you.

I want to win your support and assure you that I am indeed serious about this campaign to make our voices heard. No one voice will make the impact of many voices coming together. This is the sincere goal I will dedicate my self to in the coming administration.

Lord Blackthorn, The King of Britannia has abandoned us. His lack of leadership has had a detrimental effect not only on the Governors but on the population of the lands as a whole. A negligent king is not deserving of the loyalty or support of the citizens of these harsh lands. The indifference is quite astonishing and will not be tolerated any longer... Not by me and I hope not by you as well.

After the turn of the year, I will hold a Governors meeting and hope to have the support of the people to move forward as cohesive government. I will use every resource at my disposal to be heard and make our concerns known.

I do not have the powers to compel any of you. I can not quiet you, jail you or whisk you away. I can not summon minion to amaze and delight the masses. I can not build magnificent palaces or bend the word to my whims.

With your support and allegiances, let us see what I can do. I am a pretty resourceful fellow. *smiles*

Thank you all. I will see you soon in my first Town Hall meeting.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe the Virtue side of Siege did choose a King, wonder where his Kingdom is and what towns it include.
Lets hear, what towns are Virtue and what towns are Vice and free :p
The Queen of the Outlaws do not support any King.

My guess are 3 Vice and 5 Virtue towns and seem one is without Governor
Britain - Starcon [TDO] Vice
Jhelom - post vacant ?
Minoc - Blind Otto [GIL] Virtue
Moonglow - Talia [B^A] Vice
New Magincia - Morgan Ironfist [GIL] Virtue
Skara - Natalia Marais [GIL] Virtue
Trinsic - Sarah [L*H] Virtue
Vesper - Victim [PERV] Vice
Yew - Leawyn II [GIL] Virtue

Don't take this post as negative, I do understand it is a try to do governor meeting as we don't have our own EM to run them but I just can't make TDO's RP fit here and I would guess some other Vice guilds do have same problem.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
FOOLS!

There is only ONE true King of Siege. And it is I, King Amadeus. Lord of darkness and bringer of destruction.

You rebellious pigs honestly think that the one you call Kelmo rules these lands?

HA! Perhaps you ought to seek out someone more fit to lead your rebellion. Perhaps one who does not run and hide like a coward, and yields to my merciless power and wrath.

I have beheaded your "king"; and he has nothing but fear in his heart. Just like I have slayed your leader, I will kill and show no mercy to those pledging allegiance to this rat, and committing the highest treason.

Join me and know true GLORY, or die at my hands like your precious Kelmo.
Do you have a Hi5 or LB tag?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Britain - Starcon [TDO] Vice
Jhelom -post vacant ? <<<<<Read below
Minoc - Blind Otto [GIL] Virtue
Moonglow - Talia [B^A] Vice
New Magincia - Morgan Ironfist [GIL] Virtue
Skara - Natalia Marais [GIL] Virtue
Trinsic - Sarah [L*H] Virtue
Vesper - Victim [PERV] Vice
Yew - Leawyn II [GIL] Virtue
If there is anyone that wishes to be the governor of Jhelom all you do is contact Bennu by E-mail and have a char that is adored.

City Loyalty - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia. I bet if you pledge loyalty to HRM Blackthorn you get it in a heartbeat. :p

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In order to be the man you gotta beat the man!
and aint no one beating on the Bo.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Impromptu Town Hall meeting in one hour. 3 PM Central. Game room at Blackthorns Castle.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FOOLS!
There is only ONE true King of Siege. And it is I, King Amadeus. Lord of darkness and bringer of destruction.

You rebellious pigs honestly think that the one you call Kelmo rules these lands?

HA! Perhaps you ought to seek out someone more fit to lead your rebellion. Perhaps one who does not run and hide like a coward, and yields to my merciless power and wrath.

I have beheaded your "king"; and he has nothing but fear in his heart. Just like I have slayed your leader, I will kill and show no mercy to those pledging allegiance to this rat, and committing the highest treason.

Join me and know true GLORY, or die at my hands like your precious Kelmo.
So, what´s with the red Paint job...?