• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congratulations Avenhar :)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good people of Atlantic, I give you your new moderator.
*applause*

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent pick!!! Congrats, Aalia! I know you will do an awesome job....... *purrrrs*

T

Tazar

Congratulations! Now get to work! (just kidding!) Glad to have you aboard!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did Sam the Scribe post a topic that he was the new king then?
Dear Mr. Builder,

Poor Sam lives in a delusional state where he often thinks he is something... anything... but a lowly scribe.

Now, if you don't quit making posts about Sam being a Mod I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Safe Travels, Sam

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe next time Atlantic, You'll get the person you voted for.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe next time Atlantic, You'll get the person you voted for.
From the start, Magdelene made it clear that the final decision would rest with the Stratics staff and this was not an "election." Sour grapes do not reflect well on your character.

Even though you seem to be very popular, Aalia is certainly qualified for the job and it's a shame you couldn't let your earlier congratulations stand as your final remark on the topic.

Safe Travels, Sam