• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congrats to Stupid Miner!

• Thread starter Luna du Selene
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Luna du Selene

Stupid Miner won the Lake Superior West Brit Bank design contest! How exciting! :bowdown:

A

Aboo

I would like to add my congratulations! The design was beautiful, although I think all the designs submitted from LS were awesome!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm happy he won, but also incredibly depressed that I didn't. I really want to be more positive and enthusastic about him winning since he does deserve it, but I can't always be a graceful loser. So yes.. congrats, and i'll just stay quiet now until I get back to normal. :p

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pouts and hugs Nathan*
I am as sad for you as I am happy for Miner. So hard when two people you love and respect so are in the running. You are very gracious Nathan, even if you don't feel you are at the moment.
*hugs again*

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad I was not a judge. All of them were winners, so it would of been impossible for me to chose just one :thumbup1:

Vepl

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats To You Stupid Miner!!! Good Job!!!!! I also agree everyone did a wonderful job!!!!!

L

Lunaticus

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Congratulations Stupid Miner!!! Your design blew mine out of the water, and I'm so glad that LS is going to have such a great WBB! So when and where is the celebratory party? :beer:

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree that we had many good designs. Miner's design will look quite nice. Can't wait to see it in person!

S

Stupid Miner

Hehe, thanks everyone.

I'm happy he won, but also incredibly depressed that I didn't. I really want to be more positive and enthusastic about him winning since he does deserve it, but I can't always be a graceful loser. So yes.. congrats, and i'll just stay quiet now until I get back to normal. :p
Hey don't feel bad, I thought yours was great, besides, you can beat me next contest. ;)

S

Smokin

congratulations, It looks nice, not my cup of tea but nice. The waterfall and water coming from the river is going to really bother me though.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations Miner!!!

*what no cookies in the bank?? :lick:

*cookie hugs*

I

Infiniti

Congratulations Supid Miner...not a surprise though after seeing what you created for Leena and IronHorse's wedding. Can't wait till it goes live and I can sit there and smell the flowers. :D

S

Smokin

I noticed the design does not have a moongate like many of the other designs. I was hoping for a moongate and stables to help bring people back to brit. Does this design have those?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make sure as usual.. you DO realize that a moongate would only work going out, yes? And that there's a stable a few screens away removing the need for stables at the bank?

S

Stupid Miner

I noticed the design does not have a moongate like many of the other designs. I was hoping for a moongate and stables to help bring people back to brit. Does this design have those?
One of the white gates could easily be manipulated into a regular moongate. No stables in the design (wouldn't have fit the design as a whole)

Casca was talking about adding a moongate to WBB a while ago, so i think that's going to happen anyway. He was very interesting in returning WBB as the center of commerce.

B

Banner

Way to go "Stupid Miner" now ya did it!!! you WON!!!! :lick:
Good job.. :bowdown:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
congrats bud way to go very cool looking still want you to do my house at bucden gate :)