• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Congrats, EM Kincaid!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well, I got a bit distracted by RL and forgot to post this screencap I snagged some time ago - but a promotion and new robes are in order! Congrats, @EM Kincaid, it's been a fantastic six months with many more to come :)

blue1.jpg

(Sorry, I did not have time to grab a CC version, our EM is a busy man and rarely stays still for long!)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's he being congratulated for ? Was he a probationary EM or something ?

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am at a loss as well. It sounds as if it's something to do with his robe, but everything appears black to me. I see no change.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eheh yes the robe he is wearing has a new colour... Before was violet and now blue so that means he got a promotion (if i'm not wrong, it's because are 6 months he is EM of SP :) )

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok that still doesn't make sense, He's been the Em, what did he get promoted to ? Super Special Em ? Why am I even asking ? LOL

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok that still doesn't make sense, He's been the Em, what did he get promoted to ? Super Special Em ? Why am I even asking ? LOL
Money? Anyway, Kinkade seems like he/she has been a pretty solid EM. I've only hit a few events, but they were all fun. :D

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
*sigh*
Well, thank you for noticing. To clear up the confusion, it's basically an attendance award. Every so often, an EM goes up in seniority. Blue just means that I'm not a complete noob EM. Not far off it, but no longer trying to remember what the commands are to survive being flamestriked atop Lord British's castle. Again, thank you for noticing, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled slaughter.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sigh*
Well, thank you for noticing. To clear up the confusion, it's basically an attendance award. Every so often, an EM goes up in seniority. Blue just means that I'm not a complete noob EM. Not far off it, but no longer trying to remember what the commands are to survive being flamestriked atop Lord British's castle. Again, thank you for noticing, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled slaughter.
it has something to do with TP, then the coordinates of the nearest healer right?

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TP? Well, I can appreciate that some lesser warriors might lose control of their bowels upon finding fire falling upon them from above.
Fair enough. Not everyone can have bowels of steel! Although I had thought our EM to be made of sterner stuff.
*flexes inappropriately*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any EM that spawns souless minions on my island or on and all around my boat while I am on it.......... is alright in my book. Will never forget the crimson dragon Reaper wandering around the island forever until a group finally came and killed it :) Always fun when it got stuck on the porch of the keep :)