• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confusion

G

When I try to login at the test center 3 I suddenly get this message :
Unknown login error has occurred. The following probleem has been reported :
We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version (INV_223)

A few hours ago I didn't had any problem to enter the game. And if I understood it correctly the test center 3 was for players who wanted to play for free also.
What am I missing, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When I try to login at the test center 3 I suddenly get this message :
Unknown login error has occurred. The following probleem has been reported :
We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version (INV_223)

A few hours ago I didn't had any problem to enter the game. And if I understood it correctly the test center 3 was for players who wanted to play for free also.
What am I missing, does anyone know?
Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a hold-over of the 14 day time limit that used to be on free trials.
I thot they had removed that, but I could be wrong.

I

imported_Mavric

Try looking here, hopefully you'll find something that might help.

Mavric