• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confusion Reigns

G

Long time reader, first time poster....

OK, let me see if I got this straight. The "Bullet Train" is just the "move" feature, right? But if I move a sim (all of them are inactive right now) to EALand, they will lose their properties and objects. If I want them to keep their things (I realize everyone loses money), then I have to wait for the merge? Which is not until next week?

I apologize if this has been covered already but honestly I've done a fair bit of reading and this is what I am deducing. If what I think is true, then I can't play the game in without losing stuff until next week?

Oh, one more (possibly) dumb question. I did move one sim (on one account, I have two...paid) last week and after he appeared in EAland I was suddenly given a new (fourth) slot to create a new sim in EAland, which I did. However, he no longer seems to be available. Just dissappeared apparently. Anyone know why?

Again I thank you for your patience is these questions have already been explained ad nauseum and I am just clueless, but any help would be appreciated.

G

Todd,
The bullet train is if you wait for TSO to move your sim for you. You will keep all your items, your property, your friends... pretty much everything except your money. Your property will show wherever they have it located on the new map. Those squares are where the "cities" are all located on this larger map.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Todd,
The bullet train is if you wait for TSO to move your sim for you. You will keep all your items, your property, your friends... pretty much everything except your money. Your property will show wherever they have it located on the new map. Those squares are where the "cities" are all located on this larger map.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the bullet train is the sim move feature. Your sim will be moved on the next "bullet train", which is whenever the devs decide to run one. The MERGES, which are what was explained above, are starting next week, but there is no guarantee as to when they'll be done. With the move feature, or bullet train, you DO get to keep your objects, just not your house.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Sindran is correct.

A Sim "move" moves only sim and objects.

A city "merge" moves city, land, homes, sims and objects.

If you cannot see all 8 of your sim slots in EAland, then you are logging in using tsoclient.exe. To see all 8 of your sims, use tso.exe to launch game.