• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused :S

• Thread starter Livewire91
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Livewire91

Ok, bought the game and installed everything, updated Etc. But only the TC3 was available. So i've been playing on that. Wasn't until Today, I realised There was only a few things in the catalogue I could buy. I then stumbled upon EA Land Download... Installed that and updated.
I'm kind of confused. EA Land is Subscribers right? And TC3 Is Free?
Sorry, new with all this

L

Livewire91

ALSO!
I've been told that Subscribers should get Simoleans when they start the game.. And I Didn't? So i'm kind of fustrated. Can someone help?

S

Sativa L

For now, it is subscribers only in EALand.

Subscrbers are entitled to a $500/account weekly bonuse. I have not rec'd "bonuses" yet in EALand, I continue to receive them in TC3. I am not sure if this is a bug, or intentional.

The catalogue is only available in full on a Store Lot. We can also make our own objects!! Well, at least chairs and statues and sandwich boards for now, but more is coming!!

I suggest exploring and having some fun before actually purchasing objects.

Welcome to our addiction!!

L

Livewire91

I am a subscriber in EA land. But I recieved nothing

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am a subscriber in EA land. But I recieved nothing

[/ QUOTE ]

You paid your subscription? If so then yes you still start out with $0 but after a week you will receive $500. As a paying subscriber you can also get skills and make money in the lots in EA Land on your own as well, you don't have to wait for the $500 bonus to come in. You start out with 20 locks. Due to the fluxuating economy I would suggest either spreading those locks amongst all the skills, or picking 2 skills and getting 10 points in each, that way when the money objects that you picked your skills in are the highest paying, you can make the most money. The fullest lots in the skill and money category are the ones that will yield you the fastest results in either skilling or making money. It takes a minimum of 6 people skilling a single skill to get max skill speed, and 12 people making money on the same money object to yield the highest amount.

If you tell us your EA Land sim's name I'm sure lots of people would find you in game and give you more tips or answer any questions you had as you went along too so you didn't have to wait for answers from the board

Welcome to the game!
Awesome to see new players coming in so much now.

L

Livewire91

Well I put my bank details in Etc. but on the box It says 90 Day subsciption free. And I think that's activated.
for anyone that cares. EA Land Name is Livewire

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well I put my bank details in Etc. but on the box It says 90 Day subsciption free. And I think that's activated.
for anyone that cares. EA Land Name is Livewire

[/ QUOTE ]

That's got to be the Charter Edition, and the 90 days free deal with that is surely long since expired. My suggestion if you're still having problems would be to uninstall the game from the disks and go with the new download straight from EA. Most people that are still having problems have been able to do that and it fixed them up. Are you still having probs?