• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confused about pet control calculator thread...

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One link to noxin had it listed as taming for 28 points and lore for 6 points in the formula.. The other had 28 points and 14 points..

I thought taming and lore was 50/50 now..

I remember someone sending me the calculator before, but it's the 28 taming, 6 lore one. Which is the correct one?

I am trying to figure out the lowest taming I can go (with 120 lore) and still control 2 Bakes at 100%

G

You are penalized for having lower animal lore or animal taming than the creature's taming requirement. They're difficulty modifiers.

G

Where you are confused is if your modified skill is equal to or above the skill required to tame a pet the multiplier is 6 for both taming and lore. If your skill is lower in taming the multiplier is 28 and lower in lore the multiplier is 14.

For 99% control on a bake I would not drop below 80.7 which is the required skill to tame one. But my numbers say you can get down to 74.5.