• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confirmation on 97.47% blue pure WW for a returning player

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just checked I get the same. 97.47.
From frist glance not sure why it's so high

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice color but it will not build as beefy as a PP would.

Some pet types are easy to get in the high 90s, Pheonix, Frost Mite. Many types take forever to get higher than 75% Platinum/Crimson Drakes, Rams.

I have no idea what the average WW is though.

The color should get at least the 20M. Congrats and Good Luck!

Last edited:

QwertyEuropa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the information guys, I did some testing with CAH reports and if you put my WW in as a PP WW it is -100% so it definitely does not compare to a PP WW. With it only being worth 20m and not having much interest with it up for auction as such I may end up keeping this. I only really use dragons/ww for the Belfry event in Shadowguard though so its a bit of a shame.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the information guys, I did some testing with CAH reports and if you put my WW in as a PP WW it is -100% so it definitely does not compare to a PP WW. With it only being worth 20m and not having much interest with it up for auction as such I may end up keeping this. I only really use dragons/ww for the Belfry event in Shadowguard though so its a bit of a shame.
What would it take for you to sell? Also is it on Europa or elsewhere?

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Haidon Its on Europa and I'd happily sell it, I'm going to waste/ruin it if I do anything with it. I currently have it up for auction but so far, I've not had any interest so I'm flexible on the price Selling Pet - 97.74% Blue hue (pure) WW
Well, I'd be happy to put in a bid of 20 million. Sometimes all you need is an initial bid so that things get rolling. Hopefully, this will spark interest for you.

Good luck!

QwertyEuropa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have placed your bid on the auction threat Haidon, with a link to this thread as confirmation. Thank you for your interest and good luck.