• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Confession of a murderer

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confession of a murderer

I heard of a secret meeting among the shadow lords and I had to find out more of this meeting. I called for my best spy to come forth and sent her to join forces with the shadowlords. She quivered in her words saying she was unworthy of what i asked of her, but she reluctly went out in the dark of night.

A few days passed. "I must learn of this secret meeting! I shall go myself, for I am the commanding lord for Lady Minax" I thought. I secretly slipped into the Shadowlords base. I saw a few of my minions standing guard out front. I knew i could pass my felow Minax with just a utterence of a secret password. i passed all my minions along the way yet they knew who I was. Could I fool the Shadowlords into thinking i was one of them?

I uttered the word Chaos at the special black moongate and i was popped inside the room .I fooled the magic of the Shadowlords. I quickily hid myself and waited for the meeting .I looked up to see a ghost standing in front me. I revealed myself and ressurected him and then another needed ressurection. Ahh the fools! I have their trust now!

Time passed and the meeting was begining when i looked over and saw my spy. She gave me a wicked smile and whipsered "You go with the Shadowlords, I will ride and give word to the others."

Melissa gave her speech on how she wanted to kill Clainin and then threw up a gate as to where he was at. The Shadowlords all bubbled threw the gate. My spy and myself took up the back she went ridding off to summons the others.

I stayed behind, took off my disguise, and waited for the time to strike. "I must stop Melissa and the Shadowlords from killing Clainin!" I thought.

We fought for hours, laughing at all the Shadowlords falling at our feet, and then we came upon Clainin.

My thought was to save Clainin, but then i realized he had to die, for he was stopping my Lady Minax from ruling all of Sosaria. With that i drew my crossbow and fired upon Clainin. His blood oozing from the wound gave me a thrill I had never felt. I yelled to my followers "Kill Clainin!" We dumped on him with swords, arrows and chanted magic words till he was about to fall dead.

Melissa sprung forth and begged us to let her kill him. I wanted to kill Melissa as much as I wanted to kill Clainin, but she froze us in our tracks and finished him off.

Clanin (The last of the pathetic Royal Council)is dead I shall go to the funeral and pretend to be remorseful over this hanious act (splendid) I have comminted. I shall prepare this land for my lady minax to rule all of sosaria .I shall kill Casca.For he is the last obstacle.No man nor dragon shall stop the bloodshed of my true Ruler Lady Minax.

E

eccentricjules

Nice story Zared! I love to see this kind of effort.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Excellent job ZaredII. Keep those stories comming

M

MorganaLeFey

Muwahahahaha

'Tis no story people. Lord Zared does what he means and means what he does.

For someone like myself, a staunch British loyalist (or what some might term as a traditionalist), the times ahead will prove interesting should such scenarios be allowed to take foot. Be wary people, be very aware.

Alas, Clainin is no more. I sense a dread but not what you may think. No, no, no...

If Lord Zared has his way, I will be cheering him on. At least until the upstart, fake "king" that is Casca joins Clainin in the etherworld.

After that, it's a wait and see.... a wait and see indeed.

*rifles through her chest and begins pulling out her black mourning clothes for the funeral services tonight*