• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Computer mod.

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

My newest computer mod. Turned out pretty swell I think:

M

MasterP

My newest computer mod. Turned out pretty swell I think:

Ima copy right that and make $$ from your smart ass!! :)

Naa looks crazy cool tho. You find the case already or did you customize it yourself?

S

SUPRsalad

Naa looks crazy cool tho. You find the case already or did you customize it yourself?
I had the case for several years. Bought it for 40$ at a yard sale back in denver. I added about 4" to the overall depth of it though, and what you see is a veneer matched to the front.

M

MasterP

I had the case for several years. Bought it for 40$ at a yard sale back in denver. I added about 4" to the overall depth of it though, and what you see is a veneer matched to the front.
Nice nice...Looks awesome. Just looks like it would run hot tho.

You need to get some CoD BlackOps for pc tho so i can shoot you in the face :)

S

SUPRsalad

nope. Actually it maintains a nice 39C on both cores, 41C on the Video, and 35 on the HD. Two 140 mm fans, as well as an HD cooler +dual bearing processor cooler. Trust me, I put a lot of thought into this.

Yeah, juvi, why don't you come play some Urt with me? I'd bet gold on it, but we don't have any in my game :(

Seriously though, when you gonna give up the uo and come have fun with us?

edit: 39C on both cores currently.

M

MasterP

nope. Actually it maintains a nice 39C on both cores, 41C on the Video, and 35 on the HD. Two 140 mm fans, as well as an HD cooler +dual bearing processor cooler. Trust me, I put a lot of thought into this.

Yeah, juvi, why don't you come play some Urt with me? I'd bet gold on it, but we don't have any in my game :(

Seriously though, when you gonna give up the uo and come have fun with us?

edit: 39C on both cores currently.
I dont play alot of UO anymore. I play the hell out of blackops right now. What are you playing now?

S

SUPRsalad

Urban Terror! I'm in a very good clan. Lots of great people and servers. We do scrims and I'm gonna try out for ftw tourney.
I've gotten very good.
Sadly, hackers are still very much a big problem with this game as much as uo, so I spend a lot of time reviewing demos, banning, watching, banning, watching etc.. But all in all, I do enjoy it much more than UO.

M

MasterP

Urban Terror! I'm in a very good clan. Lots of great people and servers. We do scrims and I'm gonna try out for ftw tourney.
I've gotten very good.
Sadly, hackers are still very much a big problem with this game as much as uo, so I spend a lot of time reviewing demos, banning, watching, banning, watching etc.. But all in all, I do enjoy it much more than UO.
Yeah man im getting a new video card tomm. From there ill be down to install some UrT and see how good you are now....I have been playing alot of blackops to. UO is only fun here and there tho now......

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten very good.
Shut up and come play LOL with Pink and I!

S

suprshadow

Black ops is such a joke! Battle field BC2 and League of Legends are the ****!

Has anyone played the new batman AA. That game is nuts!