• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Composite Bow: Balanced 40SSI 40DI 38Velocity FC1

T

Turdnugget

Had any offers on this? I might be interested depending on price and if I can find anything else on Cats worth xferin over for =)

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had an offer of 30. I'd let it go for 50 no problem. I would consider an offer between the two prices. I think my price is fair considering I spent nearly 300M on heartwood kits and this bow was one of the few I got that would even sell for 5M+.

What else are you looking for? Might be able to make the xfer worth it.

ICQ 311888315

T

Turdnugget

Hmmm...looking for a radiant scimitar with HSL/HML/HLA/DI, diamond mace with the same mods as the scimi + SSI/DI. Multiple skill ring or brace that would fit on a sampire template(necro/tacs/mace/swords/resist/chiv etc), heavy crossbow SSI/Balanced/FC1/Hit Spell, ornate axe with SSI/DI/HitSpell/HLD or HLA, Heavy crossbow Hit Spell/SSI/HLD/DI

That's a decent offer for that bow. I definately gotta sell a few items before I could afford that. Still trying to get a PC on my ring
12 Healing
11 Taming
11 HCI
2 FCR
12 Fire Resist

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love that bow! Dont think its worth 2xtrasfertokens+40mill though. I would have bought it right away if you where on europe though.

T

Turdnugget

Well, the bow is pretty close to what I need =)

It'd be worth it 'if' I found enough items on Catskills I can't find on Baja.