• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Completed Castle and Keep Decoration Thread

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So a friend asked me to post his completed castle up on here, but I noticed a lot of the decoration in the existing castle thread is partially completed.. I didn't search back any pages so here goes.

Here's is a good friend of mines completed castle :) enjoy.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You absolutely may! With the exception the owner, shard, and facet are not revealed as they are not in the post.. Thanks a bunch! I'll be posting more soon :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Zynia that's awesome! You are so talented.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not mine, it is a friends, he wanted me to share it with everyone. What a difference seeing everything in one picture makes vs seeing it piece by piece in game.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took multiple screenshots and placed them together to form the one image. (Anyone can do this, with their Prt Scn button and MS Paint, if you didn't know hehe)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these things make me nuts, keep hovering over the items expecting to get a description o_O beautiful castle!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do the same thing DevilsOwn! Haha, i usually take a minute before i speak while entering a house just to hover!

The decorator certainly did a fantastic job i must say.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
been i while i've seen a castle so nicely decorated! that's awesome!

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
its a very nice decoration but one question, in the upper floor where these goza stuff is built in the west and north. how the hell do you get the goza on top of the outer wall (not the one in front)?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a lot of goza and ladder raise/lowering lol.

edit: i will post a how to in the idea thread.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi @Zynia that is an awesome design. Would the person that did that want to come and do my place? I would pay of course. Mainly the roof part with the water effect. Deco is just not really my thing.