• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Complete Set of Lockpick Training Boxes

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • 104 locked boxes made by 50 skill Tinkerer
  • 104 locked boxes made by 70 skill Tinkerer
  • 104 locked boxes made by 100 skill Tinkerer
I'm setting up a public lockpick training house.

Thanks!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GM Boxes are taken care of. Still need the 50 skill and the 70 skill boxes.
Thank you Pestilence!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, 50 skill...couldn't you just make a new character?

And then for 70, can you put on imbued armor? I don't recall seeing that particular skill as an imbuing option though.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can train lock picking all the way to 95 using GM boxes. I did it a few months back.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But wouldn't you fail a lot at the lower skill level an break a ton of lockpicks? I know that when I've trained chars with the above sets of boxes I broke hardly any picks. I think you gain faster with the above boxes too.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started a new char with 50 skill and then moved the skill over in a soulstone. Using the proper boxes might be faster as you say if people. I did also use the Satyr stick to drop my skill as I got higher.