• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Complete Blood Rubble.

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

Can someone please tell me if there is a N/W corner piece to the blood rubble?

I have all pieces but this one, and have been trying to find it since the event. I am begining to think it does not exist.... If someone has it, can they please post a screenie?

Right now my graphic is 8 tiles... you'd think it would be nine to complete...

R

RestlessLA

i dont believe it exists.. i have the 8 pieces u do and ive seen the pile at a couple other places and everyone is missing the northwest corner

I

imported_blesh

the thing of it is when you look at it, it LOOKS like its meant to have a graphic there.

I've been trying to find a screenie of the res pit before it got blown up to double check.

theres an idea, someone happen to have a screenie of the res pit pre explosions?

G

Well, wasn't there a crate that sat on top of the blood pool? If so does the crate's graphic block the northwest section and make it unnecessary? Can you post a screenshot of what you have so far and then another with a large crate sitting on top of it?

R

RestlessLA

ya im fairly sure the crate blocked that corner... so the piece just may not have been there.... just looking at the blood pile without the crate there certainly should be a northwest corner piece, but i really dont think there is... ur just gonna have to be satisfied with ur complete 8 piece set
just kinda position it next to some corner or something so it doesnt look incomplete hehe

I

imported_blesh

I got the crate from there, and tried it. it does not sit properly....

still a mystery. I've spent the last hour looking for a screenie of the res pit. Nothing. Btw, the search engine for stratics sucks pretty bad...

I

imported_blesh

thats what i got, and thats the way the crate sits on the tile it needs to sit on to cover that corner.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Someone should sail over there on Test and check it out... I nominate Blesh.

G

The firepit isn't on test
I nominated myself when I went looking for blackpearls

T

TirNaNog

I have the same eight you do, and when visiting TheGwy's rubble museum on Chesapeake I have seen that he's got the same eight and is also missing that NW corner piece.

Even if it did exist originally, it's possible it was never made into rubble.

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

Someone should sail over there on Test and check it out... I nominate Blesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pariah went and looked for me on test, and as said in previous posts, the res pit isnt spawned there.

I would really like to see a screenie of the res pit before it got blown up, just to see if the crate is positioned as i have it in the above screenie.

anyone have one? ::grins::

R

RestlessLA

i about 99% sure that's how the crate was sitting on it, i ran by the place often before the light demons were blowing stuff up since i have a house right near it on mag

G

I have no screen shot, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that the crate was sitting on the blood pool just like you have in the pic above.

G

Cool!

Now, what's yer prize for putting the rubble-blood collectors outta their misery?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Cool!

Now, what's yer prize for putting the rubble-blood collectors outta their misery?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno but I am accepting gifts~!!

I

imported_blesh

oh em gee!!! ty flutter!

your reward... a great big hug!!!!!!!

::HUGGLES!!!::

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

Great blood rubble collection blesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you supsoc, yours isnt too shabby either

I

imported_blesh

supsoc's is on ATL at his vendor mall. Mine is scattered around my castle on legends, which is set to private atm. If you'd like to see mine we could meet up sometime.
Supsoc's collection is alot bigger than mine tho i think.

G

Groovy. Let me know when everything's on display I'd love to come see your toys.

T

TheGwy

The Rubble Blood N-W corner DOES exist, I have seen 1 so far...

I

imported_blesh

Can you get a screenshot? I'm pretty set in my ways of not believing it untill i see it at this point.

G

I'd like to see too since that spot was blocked (as you can see) by the crate on Catskills.

G

IS this the piece your all looking for? just found it on a vendor and remembered this topic