• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Company Wanted

Pathwriter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

Sorry if I am placing this in the wrong spot on stratics. I have just started playing recently and decided I want to be on your server. I would like to find some people who will let me play this game with them in a sense.

I would like to find someone or some people, who use a type of voice communication such as vent, skype, teamspeak, mumble, etc, etc.

You can be pvp or pvm or a mixture of the two. I am fine with whatever your playstyle. However, I do not hunt player nor animal or monster. I am a gatherer and crafter. For me it is not a mule, it is a profession and a way of life. I spend all of my game time mining and lumberjacking and then using my resources to craft armor and weapons and all sorts of goods. I will supply you with such things any time you want.

Gathering and crafting all day can be a lonely life compared to those who hunt in a group, this is why I am looking for company.

Pleas let me know if you or someone you know is interested or direct me towards a more suitable place to seek such adventuring fellows.

Cheers

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome. There are a few folks who only do the crafting thing on the shard. At one time they had a guild also, not sure if it is still active though. There are also some guilds that help those new to the game/shard along, UWF, HHYC just to name two of them. You can usually see a member or two hanging in New Haven or Luna. With what you want to do you may also want to check with some of the RP guilds etc. I know I am not a whole lot of help lol just wanted to welcome you and give you some alternative ways to go.

This is about the best place to find what you are looking for though.

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a few friendly groups that are very active, chat regularly on vent, go hunting PvM, do a lot of events, RP, and generally help each other out.

Please send me a message here or contact me on ICQ 78409004, and I'll introduce you around.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back!! You have returned at a great time when there is a lot of activity between players. It's so encouraging to see people returning to the game. Be sure to visit Buc's Den next Saturday, the 14th of September. There will be a lot of people to meet and interact with!!!