• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Community/Roleplay question

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon everyone,

A few quick questions if you don't mind. How is the community currently on Cats? Is it a cohesive community? I love tight-knit but I'd rather avoid the exclusive feeling that some other shards have had in the past. I'm looking to move away somewhat from the hustle and bustle of Atlantic and I was thinking of Cats as my vacation home. I would also like to get involved in role play if you all are opening and welcoming to new people.

Thanks!

Ossy

Adventurer
I've seen 2 or 3 people at the most in the short time I've been on Cats.

Usually only playing from 10:30/11:00 to midnight EST, so that might have something to do with it.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's a fair amount of activity on Catskills. If you're looking to get involved, I would suggest trying to attend one of the events posted on the monthly calendar above.

If you're interested in getting involved with the role-playing community, there are usually weekly tavern nights that are a decent place to meet people. There are also other periodic events, and you can always use the RP Community chat to try and find people.

If you have ICQ, feel free to add me at #608388 and I can answer any questions you might have.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many of us are leading busy life's right now, but we do try to get together in one of the different events posted on our monthly calendar. Like Judas above, if you need any help feel free to contact me. ICQ 312213645. Be sure to say in your message who you are so I can add you.