• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Member of the Week: A Critical H1T

N

Noles

Every Monday, we feature a community member who does one or more of the following things: routinely goes above and beyond for their fellow forum members, is a positive and active member of the community, and/or sends me mass amounts of cat pictures. This week our Community Member of the Week is A Critical H1T. Read a little more about him below, then hit his profile to learn why he waited until his 4000th post to formally introduce himself!

Gamertag: A Critical H1T.

Origin of gamertag: As you can tell by my not-so-subtle name and title, I love Pokemon (haters going to hate) and play/understand those games competitively. Most would scoff at the idea of seeing the words "competitive" and "Pokemon" together but I assure you, these games are deep and strategic but deceptively simple. Natures, predicting, movesets, roles, IV/EVs, team composition, and team synergy are all important in battling and not just spamming Hyper Beam or Draco Meteor. If you are interested in learning more, feel free to ask :).

Favorite Halo game: That would have to Halo 2. I remember the hype behind this game and while I didn't play online due to lack of internet, the Campaign was great (despite cliffhanger) and the many LAN parties made up for it.

Favorite game types: Invasion, TU Team Slayer, Team Hotshot, Boomball, Anniversary, Race, and Capture the Flag.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): The balanced, jack of all trades, master-of-none kind of player. I prefer using the most consistent weapons like the BR/DMR and power weapons but if need be, I'll make do with other weapons as well. Just keep me away from any kind of vehicle. My awareness on the gunner seat leaves much to be desired.

Casual or Competitive: A mix of both. I am no MLG player nor can I devote that much time to the craft beyond learning weapon timers, power positions, and spawns. However, I remember this is still a video game and it's all about how much enjoyment you can get at the end of the day.

Get to know A Critical H1T here!

Continue reading...