• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Meet Up - June 16

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Community Meet Up - June 16
Date: Every Monday Night
Time: 7:30PM CST

Meeting Agenda:
*After a fun time was had by hopefully all last Monday, we hope to continue the trend of laughter and friendship this week.
*Publish 53 is now live with a few issues. Has anyone tried the new house placement option? Anyone been in the gauntlet since the teleporting Dark Fathers? These issues have been addressed in the UO.com FoF posted by Jeremy_EA. Share your thoughts!
*Some good ideas have been springing up on the forums for craft fairs, arena fighting and weekend community hunts. Add your thoughts and ideas!
*We'll hear weekly announcements of upcoming events and hunts for Lake Superior from Sabina our events coordinator

I am out of town for a few days this week so I won't be at the meet up but I expect details on whatever shenanigans go on *grins*

The weekly community meetings, events, hunts, etc are always open to the public. No invitations needed!
Everyone is always welcome to come ask questions, make plans, or make announcements.

Bring a friend if you can make it, tell a friend if you can't!