• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community created content in WoW

J

joergf

Hi everyone!

I am doing a survey on MMORPGs:
"The importance of user innovation for the success of online games: an empirical study."

The goal of the survey is to try to measure the value of user innovation and user created content of MMORPGs. 17 different MMORPGs are evaluated, by asking gamers about their use of the game itself, its websites and any tools they use. We also want to look at how this out-of-game content affects the satisfaction of the players. This is not for any commercial purposes but for my master thesis, so would I really appreciate you taking the 10 minutes to help me.

WoW is of course the biggest of those games an as such your feedback is quite important! :thumbup1:

Link to survey:
www.tim.wi.tum.de/surveys/limesurvey/index.php?sid=98455

R

RayneStorm

Just to let everyone know, I checked this link and it is safe...at least to the point where there were no scripts or viruses that reared up. Happy surveying :)