• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Crafting Wednesdays (Discussion)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Community Crafting
Crafters Hall, Kijustsu Anei Village
Hosted by: Kijustsu Anei Community
Date/Time: Wednesdays at 7:45pm ET

Instead of limiting it to just CCS, make it hosted by all of our guilds. Instead of just one group or guild our entire community can participate.

Free Crafting Of...
Wood Furniture
Golems
*Cannons
Repairs
Repair Deeds
Unraveling
*Cannon Balls
*Grape Shots

*Must bring the resources required

T

Tiger Lily

Id say Imbuing too if they bring the stuff required. I like the idea of all crafters being invited to partake in crafters night. This includes tinkers and carps!

N

Nastia Cross

How often would this be? What will you do when (I refuse to say if) the township meetings restart?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
How often would this be? What will you do when (I refuse to say if) the township meetings restart?
I am unsure if it will be weekly or not. I will have to defer to Smithy on that. Township meetings are normally at 8:30pm.

We normally just send our Crown emissaries to the meetings, which is three people and only the representatives talk. So that leaves the rest of our community doing nothing, I don't foresee a problem with them continuing the event during that time. So there is a 45minute window before the meeting and I would say the crafting event normally lasts an hour or so.

G

Gothic Nightwind

We were hoping to have this once a week if not more depending on the popularity. :) Im dedicated to the wenesday at 7:45 EST on a weekly basis for sure. Oh btw im Smithy. :p