• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Collections?

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently training carpentry with my in-game downtime, and I've noticed...on Lake Superior, it seems that all the library collection tiers are at level zero.

Is this normal? I don't know what the different tiers do for the library (I have seen the zoo filled most of the way up, haven't been by there lately to see where it's at these days), but it seems like if a (relatively populated, I think?) shard like LS can't even get one library tier up to level one, maybe the tier levels need to be reconsidered?

(Undoubtedly the wrong place to post this, but it is this forum that I bend towards automatically.)

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw, I stand corrected--two of them are at level one (trades and artist). Ironically, it's two that I've never used (I've only donated bokutos, shepherd's crooks, and spellbooks, though).