• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Community Center - Felucca, Crisis Averted

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks, I received this Report from Charlemagne and was asked to share it:

I, Charlemagne was stocking dyes for the Tubs and adding recall scrolls to the Magical RuneBooks when the Falcon flew in through the Arches and lighted upon my shoulder. Pecking at my ear and scratching my shoulder, it was clear the bird believed the message it carried was Urgent.

Removing and unrolling the scroll, I immediately recognized the handwriting, Xelious Norwood! The droplets of Blood on the Parchment added to the urgency of the agitated bird. Waving the bird off my shoulder I began to read. "Help Me Charlemagne! Visiting the Community Center Branch, soon to open in Felucca, I was viciously attacked and killed! Were it not for the restorative Power of the Ankh inside I would not be writing to you now. Shaken and Looted, I ask for Thy Help!"

Grabbing a Quill, I flipped over the Parchment and wrote furiously. Casting a Spell of Duplication the Parchment became a stack. Fastening them to the Falcons leg I snapped "Off with thee, Deliver them with all haste!"

Looking about the room, satisfying myself I was alone, I slipped my fingers into my vest and untied the leather straps encircling the pouch. Pulling the sphere from the pouch I spoke the Summoning Spell shared with me by Lord Dar, And Suddenly There He stood before Me!

"Charlemagne! I told you to use that only in Great Urgency!, he Barked. I quickly recounted Xelious' message and that mine own Dispatches were sent. "Will you Go, Dar? for me, please?" He smiled, "Of Course! he replied. I heard him Whisper Kal Ort Por, and he was gone.

After what seemed an eternity, Dar again seemingly stepped from the air itself. "Charlemagne, your Dispatches were obviously well received. Leaders from Cartel, from the Spawners, from those under Covenant of the Dark Moon, from the Factions even, and others came at once to support their Oaths of Neutrality and Support for the Felucca Branch of the Community Center you are preparing to Open!" "Tho tension filled the air almost choking us all, no further blow was struck nor blood shed!" "Xelious was made whole and his loss wiped away!" "Had I not seen this with mine own eyes I would not have believed it. You, Charlemagne, have drawn fierce loyalty to thee, seemingly from all Camps!"

Again I heard him Whisper "Kal Ort Por," and he was gone. "I must write Lord Elladan and ask he carry word of this Miracle to the Scribes at Stratics." And I must send My Personal Thanks to the Leaders in Felucca!!!

Y

Yalp

On behalf of CTDM and Xel Norwood, I am relieved we were able to settle the piercing of the Feluccian Community Center's neutrality with diplomacy. It remains CTDM's position that we will not shed first blood at the center, regardless of the colors being flown by other visitors.

It is testament to Lord Dar's diplomatic skills that this crucial test of neutrality was successfully concluded.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked a few times last night, but got no answer.

Where is the Fel Comm Center?

I don't speak for Cartel, but as soon as this Comm Center becomes another guard zone, I see this going south quickly.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Super Ken, it is north of Brit, follow road to crossroads then just a little east of Guard Outpost almost on the road heading east

Not intended to be a guard zone

But Owner of Baja Comm Ctr located in Luna didnt feel he was serving whole Community without also serving Felucca, or at least trying to

Place will be available for everyone/anyone to use for Events, duels, rune library public dye tubs 10th anniv rez ankh and everything content wise Felucca players may want

Owner asked Cartel, SI, CTDM, M!S Faction Leaders and anyone he could think to ask if they would support this effort by not bringing unregulated mayhem inside the Center or camping visitors coming and going and using the Center

Everyone asked expressed support and pledged to reign in their Members inside the place and for visitors coming and going

Owner maybe is nutz, some have told him he is

But He intends to try to Improve Community in Felucca and serve those Players as best he is able

I hope it succeeds

If it fails, at least he tried

R

RD Gumbie

I asked a few times last night, but got no answer.

Where is the Fel Comm Center?

I don't speak for Cartel, but as soon as this Comm Center becomes another guard zone, I see this going south quickly.

That's the Place, I think they are asking that people dont get attacked when recalling in to use the services provided there, which is what happened that day.