• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Bones HOUSE setted up

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi there my Pacific friends ;)

The community bones house has been setup now and you can drop other players bones into the container AND you can also easy look for your Chars Bones in there - i will drop all i loot into that 3 chests that are public.

Hope this helps you!

Kind Regards

housemoonglow.JPG

Last edited:
S

Smokes To Much

Very nice thought.

I just hope people respect this and only take their own bones. Because from what I've seen of people selling other people's bones to them for ridiculous amounts......... very sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
As far as i have monitored it, not much are interrested in white bones - so if i find someones colored bones, i lock them down in the house and will only hand it out if the char with that name meets me so i can hand it personal ;)

On the other side, yes your right, there will always be some black sheep, but than, i can eject them from the house if i catch them - so dont dare peeps! ;)

As far as i noticed, the boxes are yet well used, so spread the word and i guess alot of people will be happy!

S

Smokes To Much

I stopped by there last night and not much was there, just a few white bones.

Just annoying seeing people trying to sell other's colored bones for multiple mils on vendors.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well, THAT i cannot do anything against....but as i wrote, i will hand them out to the owners for free - all colored bones i loot will be locked down there and the owner can contact me...

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This is great devil thanks for doing this, I will have to see if any of my toons were lucky enough to get their bones looted!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Txs Deaol ;)
Its getting a bit out of hand now but thats ok hehe - i guess i will have to setup more boxes and sort alphabetic..
Thats how i found the boxes as i just logged on:

bones2.JPG

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi everbody - i updated the Public Bones Exchange House today - There are 4 Containers now and the Bones are now SORTED ALPHABETIC.

So PLEASE if you come in and drop Bones for exchange, drop it into the right Bags so i dont have to sort them all over again :)

Txs and have fun!

bones.JPG