• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed Ty!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I will try to catch you Saturday or Sunday

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is now 21 auction safes placed. People are welcome to place several safes. Just place against a open wall spot, I had estimated that about 50+ safes could be placed against a wall. Vendor spots are available if you would rather run vendor. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a info bump: The winner of an item from an auction safe needs to pick up item within 3 days, if not item goes back to original owner. And gold is removed from your account when ya bid. If you lose bid gold is returned to your account. But if ya win....,

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To toons who are co owned to the NM house. There is a Max 10 of co owners in house sigh so I will start dropping co owners that are friended as well. If you have problems with accessing safes, just pm me. We will work it out!

In order to place safe you need to be co owned, to manage safe you only need to be friended. To which we are now testing. If you are only friended and want your safe back pm me.

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bump and a NEW item on the auction block. I placed a 10th year vet reward of a Water Wheel! Starting bid to open 3 mil. New magincia, house closest to docks or stable. Thank ya for peeking in! :eyes:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could sugar coat this post with reasons but instead I will go straight to the point. I am done with running a auction safe / vendor house. No rush in removing safes or vendors today, this is a heads post that I will be done in roughly a month. Thank you to those who gave it a go in placing vendors or safes. You have my word that all safes or items that fall in house sign, I will attempt to return to owner one way or another! Thank you to all who have shopped there over the years. I appreciate your time, have a wonderful day!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
OK. I will pull mine after this auction. *tips hat*

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It has been a great vendor house for as long as I can remember, thanks for all the hard work you have put into it over the years. I hope everything is well for you :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could sugar coat this post with reasons but instead I will go straight to the point. I am done with running a auction safe / vendor house. No rush in removing safes or vendors today, this is a heads post that I will be done in roughly a month. Thank you to those who gave it a go in placing vendors or safes. You have my word that all safes or items that fall in house sign, I will attempt to return to owner one way or another! Thank you to all who have shopped there over the years. I appreciate your time, have a wonderful day!

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will miss yer auction house. - Think me was one of the best customers there...
Just won yesterday the auction for that cow statue.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm...

I put some thoughts in it. - I think I can figgle some auction safes into the hub design. - Dont want to have vendors in the hub. - But auction safes might be an option.
Just one per person + they will stay there only as long as they are refilled with new items regulary with on going auctions. Otherwise I will chop them down and the owner can ask to retrieve them from me.

What is the communities opinion?
(I placed 2 auctions safes with items as example for now on roof top, so you can see, where I would put them. - Have a look at it and tell me your opinion.)

auction.JPG

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm...

I put some thoughts in it. - I think I can figgle some auction safes into the hub design. - Dont want to have vendors in the hub. - But auction safes might be an option.
Just one per person + they will stay there only as long as they are refilled with new items regulary with on going auctions. Otherwise I will chop them down and the owner can ask to retrieve them from me.

What is the communities opinion?
(I placed 2 auctions safes with items as example for now on roof top, so you can see, where I would put them. - Have a look at it and tell me your opinion.)

View attachment 97822
Great idea, but I'll be honest. I don't want to run to the fourth floor every time I want to check out the auction block. I think the house that Gu placed near Yew gate would be an awesome place for a new auction block. It's damn near within guard zone, right on the gate, and there's plenty of room. That's what I'd be looking for.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea, but I'll be honest. I don't want to run to the fourth floor every time I want to check out the auction block.
You do not need to run to 4th floor to check out auction block. - According to the publish 105 notes, there is stated:

"Publish notes from UO.com" said:
Auction safes & auction items will now be visible from outside a house.
So that auction blocks will be visible for everyone, who comes up from the moongate.

I think the house that Gu placed near Yew gate would be an awesome place for a new auction block. It's damn near within guard zone, right on the gate, and there's plenty of room. That's what I'd be looking for.
I agree that this houses would be a very good opportunity, too. - But Gu was off a bit long. And haven´t seen him regular playing lately.

I would prefer Calamans, think he is more often online, and can watch the safes more regular... nothing boring then having a house of empty auction safes.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But Gu was off a bit long. And haven´t seen him regular playing lately.

I would prefer Calamans, think he is more often online, and can watch the safes more regular... nothing boring then having a house of empty auction safes.
this made me laugh (no offence) - Gu'Jek and Calaman are the same person

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh... thought Gu´jek was Blug Tars other char...

@Max: I do not know who is Zoe Evenstar.... but think he is VICE. - Think that is a much better house (near Britain moongate) for auction safes? - May be you can speak to him.
(Not sure If that is Calaman, too. o_O)

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not intend a holding the New Mag. property, so if someone in interested in running a vendor/auction safe house or a public place I would be open to chat about it.