• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Common No Names

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A guild for ONLY theives. I don't care what guild your main is in or even who you are. Theives are probably the most fun you can have on UO.

I'll start a website soon. And get us a Teamspeak.

Even if your just starting out or want to make a theif. PM me. Nobody has to know who you are.

I own a BIG house at Fel Yew gate. You can steal and run in the house. I do it all the time. LOL

This guild will be non faction.

So PM me if you want to join. Or ICQ me 245643878

S

ShaunOfPac

Thieves havent been fun since they killed the disarm thief with item insurance

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Tesla being a thief is a blast! I was making quite a bit of money on pac before I moved to Atlantic a few months ago, and there I have made over i would say 100 million in gold so far. Thieves aren't dead it just takes more skill now to use one.