• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Commissioning Request

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been away since 09' and therefore missed a few things. Nevertheless I am all for supporting communities and such, so I reached out to his royal highness PITA Gareth and he pointed me in this direction since Me and mine live on Chessy so to speak.

I am in need of a few items that I was told I could request here. I have found one or two things similar but would rather put a special order in, thus saving time and effort running through Luna to achieve this. So I would appreciate it (both gold and my hearty thanks) if someone or a few people would undertake my request list. Bear with me if my request is off base or needs to be discussed to adjust. I have neither Smith or Imbuer and as such may need to be guided in the right direction and adjust accordingly. I will let the experts help me.

Swords (Current weapon – Soul Seeker)
Radiant Scimitar
Abyss or Demon Slayer
Mana Leech
SSI
HCI

Radiant Scimitar
Arachnid or Spider Slayer
Mana Leech
SSI
HCI

Radiant Scimitar
Reptile or Dragon Slayer
Mana Leech
SSI
HCI

Crossbow (or other type, just not a repeater please current is an imbued xbow with ssi 40, mana leech 30, balanced and di 40)

Crossbow
Balenced
ML
SSI 40
HL?? or something

Basically I want the same or similar but improved. This was made by an imbuer around 1.5 years ago with 90+ skill. So maybe an extra hit like lightning?? Something for a little extra kick. I love this bow but IIRC there is more prop room that wasn’t used, so idk.

Thank you to Gareth and whatever poor soul(s) try to acquiesce to my request. :)

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty, expect a pm after i get done with the necessary 5 posts in order to do so. thankfully i copied my pm before receiving that wonder news,