• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comming Back after a long break

A

Aminals420

Ok my house dropped some time in julyish I think and I was wondering if anyone would still have my soul stones. I know it's a long shot but I just had to ask. The house was located to the right of Yew along the water in fel. The house that is there now is named Darkwater Fish Market and is owned by Lykor. Thank you for your time.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think your soulstones would have been kept.

From what ive learned about IDOCers, they don't keep em.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Norrar is correct. There's just to many houses and soulstones that fall on a monthly basis. None of us have the storage to save them. :(

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, when I got to the house site the place was empty. Just some random reagents and bone containers.

If I hear of any soulstones being kept though, I'll snag them and let you try them to see if they are yours.

Btw: DarkWater is nowhere near Yew. Sure you got the right spot?