• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Comming back after 20-ish years and got these pets

DaddyB

Visitor
Hello all, after not playing for 20 years or so, i wanted to check out my account. And it was still alive! :)
I found these guys in my stables... The question is, are these guys worth anything? If so, why?
If i start playing again, is it smart to hunt with these guys or are there better pets i can tame now?
Im on europe server btw, but im hoping to swap to a more populated server.
1684367761719.png
1684367825138.png
1684367868629.png
1684367930763.png
1684367972318.png
1684368002817.png

mihali

Sage
The WWs are worth a lot likely close to 500 M to 1 plat each, esp if super rare and old Legacy Heirloom WWs (they are collector's items). The Mare is worth a lot, likely 200 M - 300 M or more. Theothing, swampy nothing, Kirin may have some value since that old, likely zero though. So you got a little treasure, you can restart your game if you need gold and items. Don't get ripped off and sell them for nothing, or even worse, do not start pet training do not press the blue button or they will lose huge amount of value. If you "train" them wrong, they lose all value.
There is a thread in the forum about how to tell what WWs are Legacy Heirlooms, 1st gen etc. Do not get ripped off. If you sell in game, chances are huge you will get ripped. If you need to sell sell here on Stratics Trade forum, and you can also ask questions there.
Learn the pet training process by practicing on Cusidhes, they are replaceable, your legacy pets are not replaceable, and they do not spawn anymore with the old stats.
Good luck to you.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
that specific WW is worth maybe 300m at best 350m. the mare is very nice and worth an easy 250 if not 400m. not everyone rips off people in game, it does happen. i offer advice all the time to keep things fair.
That being said the pet market has dried up and the collector pets are a harder sell and stratics would be the best option if you choose. do not train that dragon or it will slot jump on you. great event pet.
all the WWs hover around the same price unless you step into the 750's+ on str. a trained 760's should should around 1.5-2p finished.

mihali

Sage
that specific WW is worth maybe 300m at best 350m. the mare is very nice and worth an easy 250 if not 400m. not everyone rips off people in game, it does happen. i offer advice all the time to keep things fair.
That being said the pet market has dried up and the collector pets are a harder sell and stratics would be the best option if you choose. do not train that dragon or it will slot jump on you. great event pet.
all the WWs hover around the same price unless you step into the 750's+ on str. a trained 760's should should around 1.5-2p finished.
Agree on all said, and appreciated. I feel same way, good to protect newcomers from being taken advantage of, good to give good info. By the way why are Dragons a great event pet? Did you mean any specific event and why. Ty in advance for the info on the Dragon.

spitfyre of C@K

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Agree on all said and appreciated. I feel same way, good to protect newcomers from being taken advantage of, good to give good info. By the way why are Dragons a great event pet? Did you mean any specific event and why. Ty in advance for the info on the Dragon.
i gm the skills on mine and give them to people that take them to other shards for the server events every month. they do good damage, and the bosses don't last that long, I've been told they are good for this, and trained skills and sold for this purpose. I do not use them personally for events, but if you're not in need of selling it for the gold, I would keep her, train her up to max skills, then try her on the next EM event on your server. IMO always.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I use Dragons, frost dragons at all EM events, except on Sonoma there I have a 5 slot nightmare that I use

mihali

Sage
Very interesting, there must be something to this, since even seasoned/expert players relate to dragon types for EM events. Trying to think of the mechanics for this. I.E. High strength, high HPS : more damage and more breath damage. Remote strikes with breath and casting spells. Also questionably DOT with bleed? Not sure what else would make them better than a CHIV/AI Triton, or Cu properly speced?