• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Commands

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried with two seperate chars now, and there are two commands that don't appear to be working on TC1

Give Armor

Give Crystals

Anyone else?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There going to do another server publish to tc so I would try it after they do that!

We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.
posted by Mesanna

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried with two seperate chars now, and there are two commands that don't appear to be working on TC1

Give Armor

Give Crystals

Anyone else?
We removed give crystals due to the fact they were being abused and used to block gates.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well that explains it i knew it was working the other day!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There going to do another server publish to tc so I would try it after they do that!

We are going to be doing another server publish to TC1 to fix a few of the issues found. We will also be adding the new Artifacts to the bank that I posted in a seperate thread, please check those out.
posted by Mesanna
Did this happen already or what. Now im not sure about working loyalty or doing the weaving quest. I better read more before i start spouting off.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The server went down for a while, and there was a maintenance message, but even after rebooting client, still can't get the armour.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ditto cant seem to get it to work either! i will try and make a new guy as soon as i time out and check again!
well tried a new guy and no new ones yet so i think it is not in yet

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ditto cant seem to get it to work either! i will try and make a new guy as soon as i time out and check again!
well tried a new guy and no new ones yet so i think it is not in yet

I can't believe you missed the maintenance message. I think you were standing right by me - garg char, New Haven, by the gates, with the name Storm, yes?

I've tried with two new chars and still had no luck with the armour command. (and yes, I Americanise the spelling when I say it :p ) Mesanna has explained the crystal thing in another thread, so there's another thing for poor Petra to update :(

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can't believe you missed the maintenance message. I think you were standing right by me - garg char, New Haven, by the gates, with the name Storm, yes?

I've tried with two new chars and still had no luck with the armour command. (and yes, I Americanise the spelling when I say it :p ) Mesanna has explained the crystal thing in another thread, so there's another thing for poor Petra to update :(
I was there lol didn't see you ! or the message My bad
Reminds self less caffeine!!

K

Kiminality

What were the crystals for, anyway?
I understand they were abused, but I don't think I ever read why they were there in the first place

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What were the crystals for, anyway?
I understand they were abused, but I don't think I ever read why they were there in the first place
They were part of the SA imbuing reagent spawners, Crystal is crushed I think.