• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Command undead

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has this been nerfed? I got several skeletal dragons yesterday and they all disappeared when I went through a moon gate or gated out.

The one in ilsh poofed soon as I took it through the moon gate and the one in malas vanished when I gated to my house.

I have been gone a while but I know I used to get them all the time and do all kinds of stuff until they were destroyed.

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think you're just running in to the finicky nature of the charm spells (Dryad Allure and Command Undead suffer from the same quirks and limitations). Except the ones you get from Doom; those will vanish after you leave the dungeon. The skeletal dragons from the Ratman Mines though are persistent (barring any problems with the charm spell). What I do when traveling with commanded undead is to *always* tell them to follow me just before I enter the moongate, and make sure they're with a tile or two(whether it really helps or not, who knows? It certainly seems to). Don't double click to go through a moongate either, I have terrible luck with that. And stay away from server lines, they're about a 50/50 chance of poofing your glorious bleached bone dragons every time you cross one.