• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Command Undead

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
was trying out the necromancy mastery "Command undead", tried 3 attempts 1 lich (success) and 2 lichlord's (1 success and 1 fail). I am 120/120 Necro/SS real skill with a lvl 3 necromancy mastery. Does anyone know what your success chances are or where to find?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I haven't seen too much data out there on necromancy mastery success rates. Please post up your findings!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't give you any definitive answers. Only undead I ever try are Skeletal Dragons in the Ratmen Cave. What I have noticed is if the target has aggro on me I fail more often than succeed.

I run back to the other cave re-enter and try again. I do this because my Necro is warrior not a mage. If your a mage inviso and precast command undead. Then get to your target as quick as possible

Reactions: afk