• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Command Undead

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I´ve just tested necro Vol III mastery on skeletal dragons with 100 necro and 100 Spirit. It was no problem controlling them.

Can anyone tell me whats the benefit of having 120 Necro / 120 Spirit here? Are the controlled creatures stronger?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can´t see any difference. Tested it with 120 / 120 necor / Spirit. The creatures have the same stats. I´ve never failed controlling them with 100 / 100. So why does anyone need 120 / 120?
@Kyronix Can you say something about that?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
@Zalan he is asking what the point of 120/120 is, specifically, as it relates to Control Undead - not as it generally relates to Necro/SS as a whole.