• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Command undead bugs (3)

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, i used to bring 2 Skeletal Dragons to my guild's Travesty runs, but the Skeletal Dragons kept attacking my guildies' GDs with splash damage from Poison Strike. Damn shame too, because Poison Strike is awesome for Travesty, because the splash damage hits all of her Images and destroys them (letting the GDs and guildies actually land hits on Travesty herself). I sit there and spam Poison Strike on her with a Conduit up (Travesty gets hit with the main strike, and multiple splash hits as well then).
@Kyronix Is there any chance we'll see this fixed? Hopefully you can find a way to fix the flagging issues with pets casting AoE/Splash damage (this bug has been around forever, it's why they had to remove Mass Curse from WWs). I'd love to see some pets get the ability to AoE with the upcoming Pet Revamp (AoE is the one major weakness of Tamers).
It's in the system, I don't have an ETA as to what publish it'll get fixed.