• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Command" cvars please

C

CroMag1980

When you select "Command" under actions when creating a macro you get a text box.

Where can we get a list of valid cvars? - console commands basically this old quake player wubs console commands ^^

edit - am checking the kr board
edit2 - no big deal really got everything except dismount self figured out and macroing restock which is not really vital just nice to have doesn't seem possible though - no big deal though.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you link to the valid list? I did a search but had no luck.

C

CroMag1980

I didn't find any mate sorry :wall:

Looked at a few KR modding sites and the Custom_UI_Documentation folder in the KR folders but didn't find anything that worked when I put it into the box below in the "Actions" menu.

Forwhatever it's worth the only commands I did not get "unknown command" error message were those prefixed with a forward slash /. So basically have no idea what that does, but seems very promising.

I figured out how to do (more or less) everything I wanted for 2 chars with the other actions except how to dismount myself. Tried setting myself as cursor target and using last object, targetted object etc and no luck. If the devs actually played a bit of UO something like that would not be overlooked (or if it exists it would be easier to spot).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't find any mate sorry :wall:

Looked at a few KR modding sites and the Custom_UI_Documentation folder in the KR folders but didn't find anything that worked when I put it into the box below in the "Actions" menu.

Forwhatever it's worth the only commands I did not get "unknown command" error message were those prefixed with a forward slash /. So basically have no idea what that does, but seems very promising.

I figured out how to do (more or less) everything I wanted for 2 chars with the other actions except how to dismount myself. Tried setting myself as cursor target and using last object, targetted object etc and no luck. If the devs actually played a bit of UO something like that would not be overlooked (or if it exists it would be easier to spot).
It looks to me like we should be able to use this for some really cool features, but I can't find any documentation on it !!!!!